ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES is the data controller and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers.
ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or by e-mail messages, will be incorporated into a processing of ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES and will be treated in a computerised manner and on paper.
By sending the forms on this website, the sender gives his/her consent to be included in the aforementioned processing in order to provide the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in any form on this website where personal data is collected, he/she is informed that ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the data supplied in order to avoid alterations, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES cannot, however, guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of the data by means of fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The user shall be responsible in all cases for the veracity of the information provided and shall be responsible for notifying ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES of any modification to the same, and ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES shall be exempt from any liability in this regard.
The information on the purpose, legitimisation, conservation and communications of the processing are:
Processing of web users: to serve as an information support for the management of communications and commercial relations by electronic means. As for the legitimacy of the processing, it will be regulated by the consent of the data subject and by the legitimate interest of the data controller. The data provided will be kept until to support your request, the revocation of consent or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES will not transfer data unless legally obliged to do so.
If you wish, you may contact ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES, located at CALLE CALÉNDULA, 95 in the town of LA MORALEJA (MADRID), Spain, with a copy of your ID card or equivalent accrediting document in order to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES is processing personal data concerning you and, if so, to access such data.
- Right of portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a structured format that is commonly used and readable, as well as to transmit it to another entity.
- Right of rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Right of erasure: the right to request the erasure of data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally provided.
- Right of opposition: the right to oppose the processing of your personal data. ASOCIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE LA INDUSTRIA DE SEMICONDUCTORES shall cease to process the data, except for legitimate reasons or in the exercise of possible claims.
- Right to limitation of processing: the right to request limitation of the processing of your data.
On the other hand, if you have provided it, you will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time and the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.